7 One-Pot Thanksgiving Recipes to Make Dinner Easy
Posted on November 10 2015
If there’s one holiday where you can take a rain check on your #eatclean lifestyle and gobble up turkey, pie and everything in between like it’s your job, it’s definitely Thanksgiving. But before you eat it, you have to actually *make* it… which is the hard part. If cooking isn’t your strong suit, check out these fuss-free one-pot recipes so you don’t have to stress out on Turkey Day.
1. Honey Glazed Chicken With Quinoa Stuffing: Okay, so turkey is the traditional route to go, but how good does this chicken look? Plus, instead of making your normal stuffing, you can try this quinoa recipe. So. Good.
2. Parmesan Crusted Scalloped Potatoes: Take scalloped potatoes to the next level with parmesan. The best part? It’s all made in one skillet, because that’s how we do things.
3. Cranberry Pot Roast: What’s better than a pot roast on a brisk fall day? Pretty much nothing. Use this recipe and kick the flavor up a notch with cranberries. (via Half Baked Harvest)
4. Skillet Corn: You can’t go wrong with a side of corn on Turkey Day. This skillet corn recipe is super simple and tastes amazing. (via Plain Chicken)
5. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie: Leftovers might be in the name of this one, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it for Thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, your guests will not be mad about this pot pie being on the menu.
6. Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherd’s Pie: What says Thanksgiving more than sweet potatoes and turkey? NOTHING. Whip up this shepherd’s pie for a dish your guests will love. (via Skinny Taste)
7. Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf: This rice pilaf is chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness. Between the cranberries, apples and pecans, we can guarantee your family will be asking for the recipe after they take one bite. (via Carl’s Bad Cravings)
Do you have any one-pot recipes that you make for Thanksgiving?